Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
The Sapiens Platform for Property & Casualty (P&C) offers a comprehensive suite for policy, billing and claims for all P&C insurance lines, and a comprehensive reinsurance solution enabling insurers to manage the entire range of reinsurance contracts and activities for all lines of business. A complete and affordable business intelligence solution, with over 100 pre-configured reports, dashboards, scorecards, ad-hoc reporting and hundreds of analytics, customer and agent portals, is included in the platform, as well as Sapiens cloud-based DigitalSuite for P&C, which offers an end-to-end, holistic and seamless digital experience for agents, customers, brokers, customer groups and third-party service providers.
For more information about Sapiens Property & Casualty (P&C): https://www.sapiens.com/solutions-categories/property-casualty/
- Assist the project manager
- Responsible for project planning & tracking, in terms of scope, resources & budget (work plan, project Dashboard, plan vs. actual, invoice life cycle etc.)
- Promote efficiency and improvement to processes
- Responsible for project timeline, resources allocation
- Responsible for identifying needs / risks and allocating the appropriate resources in order to meet project deadlines
- Coordinate between the project units (Design, Dev, QA etc.)
- 2 years of experience in PMO activities such as Planning & Control or Budget Management
- Deep knowledge of Excel and all Office applications
- Relevant background in SW companies
- Experience with working with customer
- Excellent English
- Presentation skills – ability to create & deliver presentations
- MS Project knowledge
- Personal skills – independent worker, thinks outside the box, presentable, excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy in deliverables
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees (business runs, paintball, etc.)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.