Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Quality Assurance Engineer, part of the QA expert’s team.
- Test Sapiens IDIT software
- Create and maintain test cases and test scenarios in cooperation with BAs
- Execute test cases and maintain test results
- Report, analyze assign and escalate defects
- Perform System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests on site short and/or mid term
What we are looking for
- 1+ year of experience in software QA and testing
- Computer Science university degree or equivalent
- Experience working with SQL queries
- Experience working with testing of web services using Soap tools – advantage
- Experience analyzing business requirements, functional specifications and collaborating with business analysts
- Experience in the financial/insurance market – advantage • Experience with executing user acceptance tests – advantage
- ISTQB – advantage
- Communicative with highly developed problem solving skills, team player
- Solid English language skills
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees (business runs, paintball, etc.)
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.