Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension and annuities; and reinsurance markets.
With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 400 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
• Leading and managing team of 5-10 QA professionals
• Participate in building test strategy
• Responsible for planning and work estimations of the team
• Implement working process and methodologies
• People management and mentoring skills
• On-going communication with Project managements
• Hand-on approach to support team with current assignment
• Taking ownership of deliverables and ensure to do thorough follow ups with different stakeholders and achieve deliverables on time.
• Experience in software testing including different SDLC models and familiarity with quality standards and software KPIs
• At least one year of experience as Team leader
• Experience with managing 3-5 people test teams
• Computer Science university degree or equivalent
• Experience in working with large global software development companies
• Good communication and customer facing skills
• Team player with excellent human relationships skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a group while handling projects
• Strong analytical skills to identify bottlenecks
• Ability to travel once in a month
• Solid English language skills
• Experience in Automation tools and concepts – advantage
• Experience in test management of General Insurance – advantage
• Stable employment – permanent job contract
• Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
• Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
• Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
• Stable project & diversified working environment
• Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
• IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
• Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.