Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 600 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 4,000 employees operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Designing, development of core components/services which are flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance and reliable applications
- Object Oriented Analysis, Design, development of software components and applications
- Providing technical leadership and mentoring to junior developers
- Analyze requirement specifications, carry out feasibility analysis and estimating effort
- Developing use cases and design alternatives in accordance with business requirements
- Interact with Product Owner and Business analyst across geographies to leverage expertise and take up development to next level
- Work effectively in all phases of the software development life-cycle, from requirements gathering to design, implementation, testing, and release, and help team members to do the same to accomplish deliverables on time
- Contribute in institutionalize the industry standard best software engineering processes, practices and methodologies
- Help in recruitment, assimilate necessary technical knowledge and share with team to meet organizational goals
- Participating in code reviews, working with business analyst and testers to effectively document and validate all implementations
- Ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule tradeoffs and opportunistic new ideas with technical employees.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of hands on design and development experience in C++, and contributes to build the large-scale architecture system
- Well versed with object oriented methodologies
- Good knowledge of Design patterns, and Data Structures
- Experience working with relational database and SQL commands
- Proven experience in exploring new technologies to developing and delivering innovative solutions
- Good conceptual, analytical, mathematical skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible, quick learning capability and ability to perform under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, to work well with others and to be a team player.
- Demonstrated experience with strong focus on quality and timely delivery
- Nice to have Knowledge in Insurance
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (specifically scrum)
- Opportunity to design and develop complex integration solutions
- Stable employment – permanent job contract
- Flexible working hours to help you keep the work-life balance and find time for your hobbies
- Partnership approach & communication respecting individual needs and employee development plan ideas
- Possibility to gain professional experience and learn from global industry experts
- Stable project & diversified working environment
- Periodical events and contests for employees
- Private medical healthcare & Multisport card
- IT-specific, friendly dress code that you will become a fan of
- Attractive employee referral program and bonuses
Join us and become part of our common success! Please send your resume in English.