ABOUT THE TEAM
- We’re running Admarket which is the main booking and reporting tool for direct ad sales in the Norway and Sweden market. To make it clear, we don’t do ads – at all.
- Built two years ago, with a completely new design, Admarket delivers useful features which transform into multiple campaigns booked every day, worth thousands of NOKs/SEKs.
- We play a vital role in Schibsted’s digital transformation.
- Thanks to that strong commitment from the business, we have a long-term roadmap packed with completely new features.
- The Admarket Team consists of 6 fullstack developers working with Node, React, and AWS.
- We strictly cooperate with two backend teams (Rose and Ads API).
- On the product side Patri and Solveig – our Project Managers, keep business requests clear & tidy
- UI is created by our experienced designers who – yes – do nice designs.
- When it comes to deliverables, we do like our adjusted SCRUM which plays nicely with CI/CD pipelines we built.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- In this role, you’ll be building a SaaS website, backed by the latest tech stack based on modern ES standards.
- On the frontend, we use React with a mix of modern and established libraries (react-query, react-testing-library but also redux and sagas)
- We’re not afraid of types, and that’s why we keep our projects in TS or Flow
- Part of your responsibilities will be writing BFF in Node.js which consists of REST and GraphQL services.
- We also keep the responsibility of other tools, like mailing, user preferences, or Unleash.
- In our daily work, we also use modern frontend tools, e.g. Babel, Webpack, ESLint, Prettier, and Travis CI for our CI & CD
- We also use the Jest testing framework, Git, GitHub, and Jira on a daily basis
- You are passionate about providing top quality solutions from an engineering but also a business perspective
- You have knowledge of GraphQL (nexus, apollo)
- You are familiar with NodeJS backend development and event loop is sth you know very well
- You know clean code patterns – SOLID, DRY or KISS 😉
- You understand continuous deployment and its importance in software development
- You like to make things but also have fun with that