In the Infrastructure team we create and maintain a self-service platform that makes it easy for engineering teams to continuously deliver services and products to our users. You can think of this platform as a custom PaaS specially tailored to Schibsted’s needs. This platform should allow us to build fast, secure, scalable and available solutions in a much more efficient way. Our team is spread across different locations and is focusing on the following areas: Identity and Payment; Platform, Marketplaces and Media; Security and Data; Collaboration Tools and Ads.
What you will do
- You will maintain AWS infrastructure for 3 internal services providing service to the whole company.
- You will plan, develop and run different initiatives to improve the offered services.
- You will take ownership of some of the tools within Collaboration & Communication team.
- You will participate within other areas in Collaboration & Communication.
What you should know
- You have automatization mindset.
- You have advanced Linux administration skills.
- You are good at coding / scripting and you are proficient in at least one language (preferably Python or Ruby).
- It’s desirable that you have knowledge of AWS portfolio.