ABOUT THE PROJECT
With over 9 million users in Norway and Sweden, the Web Conversion Flow team in Schibsted is responsible for the largest identity solution in Scandinavia. We operate at the core of Schibsted’s digital business model and are responsible for empowering user login and payment flow. Now we are looking for a new Frontend Developer to further strengthen our team in Kraków. Join us in making users’ life easier!
We are a distributed team located in Oslo, Stockholm and Kraków, operating independently within the Schibsted group. How to organize the work and what tools to use is up to us and we have big influence on what’s being built. We have a modern microservice architecture and manage and deploy all apps ourselves.
In our project we use: React, MobX, Babel, ES6, Webpack, Jest, Node.js (express), Docker. If you are interested you will have possibility to work not only on our React frontend application, but also and backend express.js application. You should have:
- Experience and strong knowledge about tech areas listed above.
- Passion for learning and experimenting with new technologies.
- Ability to collaborate with our UX designer and PM.
- Tech skills fueled by business oriented, problem-solving mindset.
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Operations/devops experience, including deployments, monitoring, and testing.