WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will join the team which delivers solutions focused on user by taking into account his preferences and behaviour.
- As a team member you will be able to utilize that data and provide more personalized content, recommendation systems, and everything what is related to user.
- You will have a chance to propose and implement your own ideas and have an influence on the end product.
- You will be part of a team of passionate people and will help to save the user’s world by making it easier and more intuitive;)
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with at least one HTTP framework like Koa, Hapi, Express
- Experience with build tools: Gulp/Grunt, Webpack
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and caching
- Experience with working with RESTful services
- Experience with testing frameworks eg. Mocha, Jasmine, Tap
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Experience with Docker (developing and deploying dockerized apps)
- Experience with Git (github account welcomed)
NICE TO HAVE
- Good knowledge of ES2015
- Previous experience with either JS on frontend (with React, Redux, Backbone or others)
- Previous experience with Java
- Any devops skills with focus on application performance
- Experience with cloud services (Amazon, Heroku, etc)
- Proactive approach, creativity, Lean mindset
- Very good English – both written and spoken
- Creative ideas and curiosity about new trends, technologies, services