Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work on one of the best products that are available on the worldwide aviation market? Do you want to be a part of an international team of smart and creative people? If the answer is yes, then a job at Smart4Aviation is exactly what you are looking for!
As iOS Developer you will be a part of S4A Mobile Team responsible for delivery of operation critical apps to some of the biggest airlines. Our applications focus on improving day to day airline operations.
How do we work?
– Frameworks we use: PSPDFKit, AFNetworking, CocoaPods, Motif
– Tools we use: AppCode, Xcode, Jenkins, Gerrit
- Creating, maintaining, installing, and implementing the source code that makes up the application or program, according to written or verbal specification
- Implementing product features without supervision on the basis of documentation
- Utilizing programming principles, tools and techniques to write code
- Designing, creating and verifying various test documentation (e.g., test cases)
- Resolving application development issues in a timely manner
- Adhering to the software quality standards agreed by the team and the whole company
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong experience with Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa Touch
- Knowledge of Core Data, CocoaPods, Objection, AFNetworking
- Knowledge of design, programming best practices, algorithms and data structures
- Good understanding of client-server applications architecture
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Ability to use revision control tools
- Fluent English
- Experience with: RAML/JSON Schema, C++, Objective-C++, XML/XPath/XSD will be strong asset
If you are interested in the position, please fill out the form or send your CV to our e-mail address: [email protected] and write the following in the title:
iOS Developer – Your Name
Please attach the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
If you would like us to contact you in terms of some future career opportunities, please attach also the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment processes if relevant vacancies would be available, and kept for the aforementioned purpose for the period of 24 months.”
Personal data processing information:
1. The controller of your personal data is AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., ul.Królewska 57/208c,
30-081 Kraków (“Controller”).
2. Controller’s representative regarding personal data protection (Data Protection Officer) and exercising data subject’s rights stated below can be contacted at [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment – pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act and Article 22 of the Polish Labor Code. Following legitimate interests, during recruitment process a former employer can be contacted, pursuant to 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes with respect to the same or different positions. When consented, the data will be kept for 24 months, at the applicant’s request they can be also deleted immediately after the recruitment process.
5. You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
6. Your personal data will be shared within entities of the Smart4Aviation Group (including Smart4Aviation Technologies B.V and AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and their employees directly involved in your recruitment process.
7. Your data will not be processed by either automatic decision-making systems or profiling algorithms.
8. Your data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area.