We have an exciting opportunity for a Node.js developer who is passionate about cutting-edge backend solutions. This is a key role that will allow you to have a big impact on the entire application. Ideally you have experience building advanced backend applications and you love Node.js!
Your technical skill set is important. However, we will choose based on your personality, attitude and desire to grow your skills.
Why Sofomo? Sofomo is one of the best places to work for ambitious developers in Poland! We’re not a typical software house with hundreds of devs with boring maintenance projects. We’re a small family of 50+ experienced and friendly developers. We work with some of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley & Europe from cryptocurrency to IoT, augmented reality and more.
We value innovation, creativity, personality, teamwork and learning new things every day.
Sounds interesting? Are you ready to join us? We’ve been waiting for you. Join the Sofomo team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Ownership – You will have ownership over your development and propose technical solutions.
- Learning – You will learn new technologies, frameworks, etc. every day.
- Solution Design – You won’t be just taking tasks. This job involves actual design, architecting and implementation.
- Agile Approach – You will work collaboratively with other team members in an agile, Scrum way.
- Development – Designing, coding, testing and operating world-class Node.js based services.
- Development – Design the backend architecture, APIs and business logic.
Who you are (Experience & Skills):
- Experience with consuming and building RESTful web-services.
- Experience designing and developing highly scalable consumer facing web applications.
- Strong experience in server-side programming.
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
- Experience managing multiple services and modules.
- Proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.