Looking for a new Software Engineer for our Ruby on Rails team. Product under development is a powerful and user-friendly test solution that generates realistic traffic to test devices or applications.
The project goal is to develop an easy-to-use web interface to hardware devices that generate thousands of different realistic application traffic and attacks to test the performance, scalability and security of today’s application-aware network infrastructures. This application will provide multi-10 Gbps testing with authentic payloads based on actual application transactions and usage for realistic security, load and functional testing.
We are looking for motivated, detail-oriented individuals that demonstrate a focus on customer service as well as effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experienced with Ruby on Rails
- Having knowledge in Continuous Integration, Jenkins
- Confident in networking, security, applications and/or protocol design is desired.
- Knowleadgeable of software development best practices and methodologies
- Competent in Security device knowledge (Firewall, load balancing, IDS, IPS)
- Familiar with application-level protocol knowledge (HTTP(s), FTP, DNS, TELNET, TCP/IP, Streaming Media)
- Expert at working with remote data via REST and JSON
- The owner of BS or MS in Computer Science or have equivalent working experience
- Fluent in English
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Developing high quality software using industry standard best practices including unit testing, code reviews and continuous integration
- Implementing scalable and cost-effective software systems that meet business requirements
- Maintaining existing software system
- International client and the team of experts
- Challenging project
- Geographically dispersed team members
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Support your technical and personal growth – we have a dedicated career plan for all roles in our company
- Process dynamic projects and still very stable place to work
- Enjoy flexible working hours – whether you are a morning bird or a sleepy-head it is ok with us
- Take part in internal and external events where you can build and promote your personal brand
- Give you access to experienced specialists who are very willing to share their knowledge
- Show you our casual atmosphere – no dress code
- Care about your individual initiatives – we are open for them, just come and share your ideas
- Make you familiar with our structured career path and development opportunities
- Share many other advantages with you such as attractive salary, modern office, a package of benefits, language classes