Leading technology solutions company specializing in software product and application development and services. Our mission is to be a valuable partner for our clients (from start-ups to large enterprises) who represent different domains, e.g. health care, retail, enterprise, automotive, education, etc. We measure our success by our clients’ success.
About the projects:
- We’re looking for Full Stack Software Engineer (ReactJS + NodeJS) to join our team, which would consist of 4 Senior Software Engineers, 1 Tech Lead and 1 QA Engineer. This is a highly important project for the client looking for a pretty skilled team. All product ownership is held on the Сlient’s side. All requirements are described in detail in User stories format. The team would follow Scrum methodology in its clear manner, with all ceremonies and roles.
- The assumption of the project is the digitalization of the logistics industry, both on a macro and micro scale. The project aims to provide a comprehensive solution for communication, management, service, and many other functionalities, which are daily challenges for key players and small logistics companies.
- The objective is to create a visualization and metric extraction framework for our Enterprise Data Platform (EDP), using our future state technology stack, which includes Elasticsearch, Kibana, Canvas, and Angular 8.The non-functional objective for the design is to create a framework for visualizations and extractable datasets that are easy to manage, extend, modify, and remove.
A candidate with:
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with at least one of these: Node.Js + React.Js/ Angular.Js/ Vue.JS
- Good communication skills and desire to work in the environment of open communication both in the development team and with the client
- Experience with design, defining quality attributes and technical drivers, development of application- and solution-scale systems.
- Experience and knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Fluent communication in English
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and desire to work in an Agile environment
YOU WANT TO WORK WITH
- Backlog analysis, estimation, feature decomposition, components design
- Coding on NodeJs, ReactJ/ Angular JS/ Vue JS and other related technologies
- Contribution into manufacturing solution which creates value for end-clients
- Cross-functional and distributed teams
- Possibility of communication and collaboration with internal and client teams
TOGETHER WE WILL
- Work as part of the Scrum team (5 – 7 members) across mobile and web app development
- Develop functionalities described in well-documented User stories
- Develop and deliver next-gen applications
- Help to shape the team’s technical roadmap
- Advocate best-breed practices including TDD, code reviews, CI & CD
- Monitor and manage code quality & technical debt