Magento Frontend Developer – Mid and Senior Level
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to work remotely.
Join the team of one of the most dynamically developing technology companies according to Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA ranking!
We work with Magento, Elastic. The team consists of experienced developers (senior & regular), UX designers, and project managers. The project is ambitious – participation in the project gives you the opportunity to write code completely from scratch.
Mid-level 9 000 – 13 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
Senior-level 14 000 – 18 000 net (B2B contract)
About our projects:
As an official partner of Magento we implement e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g.:
- the first world’s version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for jewellery brand
- first headless in home & improvement industry in Poland
- microservices architecture for the international project for fashion brand
- implementation front-end solutions to e-commerce systems based on the Magento2 platform
(open-source and enterprise)
- taking care of both the quality of the application’s appearance and user experience
- optimization of applications in terms of performance and loading speed
- developing headless solutions
- minimum of 4 years of commercial experience in front-end development Magento 2
- practical experience of working with Git
- good knowledge of Less/Sass/Scss – CSS3
- Fluent Polish at B2 level
- Intermediate English
Nice to have:
- Vue.js/React/Angular 2+
- knowledge of PWA + WebSockets/WebWorkers/ServiceWorker
- HTML5 API
- knowledge of atomic design methodology
- knowledge of responsive web design and the mobile first pattern
- experience in working with Flux architecture (Vuex, Redux)
- experience in writing a single page app and multi-page app
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- Thirty days of paid leave for B2B employees.
- We’re a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- If you’re open-minded & like ambitious projects, we have a lot in common 🙂 As an official partner of Magento we have implemented e-commerce solutions for the biggest brands, e.g. the first world’s version of Magento Commerce 2.3 with MSI for Tous, first headless in home & improvement industry for Castorama, and microservices architecture for the international project – Modivo.
- We’ve great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category “Top Developers in Poland 2020”: bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it’s the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values – that’s exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees’ ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development – training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we’d love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here what comes:
- Phone/Online interview – we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Recruitment task.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!
Just click Apply and start doing amazing things with us!