Senior Quality Engineer
Senior Quality Engineer
salary: 11 000 – 15 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
We’re looking for experienced quality engineer who are passionate about Quality. As a QA Engineer at Strix, you will have the chance to make a real impact on creating world-class e-commerce solutions for our customers. You will be involved in supporting quality, defining and improving processes, identifying and mitigating risk, and implementing automation tools and solutions across multiple teams. As a member of the team, you will participate in every step of the project development process with a group of talented professionals.
- Recognizing and classifying the typical risks associated with the performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability of software systems.
- Providing technical elements to the planning, design and execution of tests for mitigating performance, security, reliability, portability and maintainability risks.
- Selecting and applying appropriate test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on design coverage.
- Effectively participating in reviews with developers and software architects applying knowledge of typical defects in the code and architecture.
- Improving the quality characteristics of code and architecture by making use of different analysis techniques.
- Work with developers to train them in effective testing techniques (including exploratory testing).
- Selecting appropriate tools to automate technical testing tasks.
- Understanding the technical issues and concepts in applying test automation.
- Creating test plans / strategies and participating in creating test documentation, test scenarios.
- We are looking for a person who has experience in assessing and mitigating risk, resolving quality issues, and implementing changes to improve engineering efficiency.
- Good knowledge of issues and tools related to application testing is essential for this position.
- Familiarity with various forms of testing (unit, integration, acceptance, exploratory).
- Ability to define project or team quality objectives and measure them.
- The candidate should know English (efficient communication in written and spoken form).
- We appreciate teamwork ability, proactive attitude, we need a person who is communicative, easily establishes relations.
Nice to have:
- ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst certificates.
- Experience testing projects on Magento 2 (or comparable e-commerce platform).
- Experience in the e-commerce industry.
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- We’re a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- We’ve great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category “Top Developers in Poland 2020”: bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it’s the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values – that’s exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees’ ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development – training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we’d love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here’s what comes next!
- Phone screen – just to gather basic information about you.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Online interview – we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!