Software Quality Engineer
Strix is a technology company awarded many times in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe rankings. We implement e-commerce solutions in the Polish and foreign markets.
salary: 7 000 – 9 000 zł net (B2B contract)
- manual testing of e-commerce applications
- functional tests
- performance tests
- integration tests
- documentation preparing and reporting of bugs
- developing test scenarios
- working in the Scrum team
- experience in testing web applications (manually and automatically)
- good knowledge of tools related to application testing (including jUnit / TestNG, Maven, Git)
- preparing documentation of errors, creating test cases, test reports
- conducting API tests
- navigating the command line of Linux systems
- risk assessment
- good “eye for details”
- ability to work in a team
- Thursday online breakfasts – we meet every week to talk about company updates, welcome new employees, celebrate finished projects & chit-chat.
- Integration events (both online and offline).
- Co-financing private health care.
- Flexible working hours – really! If you sometimes have to leave work early to do important things or go to the doctor – no problem.
- Individual training budget per employee.
- We’re a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- We’ve great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category “Top Developers in Poland 2020”: bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it’s the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values – that’s exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees’ ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development – training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we’d love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here’s what comes next!
- Phone screen – just to gather basic information about you.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Online interview – we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!