Software Tester – Mid Level
Software tester – Mid Level
salary: 6 000 – 8 000 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
Join the Strix and develop e-commerce systems for polish and foreign customers. Working as a Software tester, you will be a part of a team, who tests e-commerce solutions based on Magento or Shopware platform. You will become a part of a huge project and will gain unlimited opportunities to become a QA. You will be supported by the team and will also take part in meetings to share the knowledge.
In project you will join:
- we care about the quality of the software we create – a multi-layer application that creates one system
- we use our testing process, which strongly supports the quality of the application
- we develop test automation tools
- our testers have a real impact on the application release process
- Your main tasks will include:
- Taking care of the application quality together with the entire team
- Writing scenarios and test cases
- Manual testing
- Bug reporting and tracking
- Reporting the test results
- Collaboration with the team to continuously improve the QA level
- min. 2 years of experience of manual testing
- min 1 year of experience in testing Ecommerce / WWW applications
- practical knowledge of working with GIT
- ability to work in a scrum team/agile environment
Nice to have:
- experience of software test automation
- experience of test scenario definition (practical knowledge of Gherkin)
- knowledge of the subject of performance testing using, for example, JMeter
- knowledge of API testing using e.g. Postman, SoapUI
- familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- at least Polish language at B1 level
- knowledge of English – a level that guarantees free work with technical documentation
- Offline and online integration events.
- Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
- 3 hours for your development per week.
- Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
- Private medical care.
- A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
- Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
- Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
- We’re a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- We’ve great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category “Top Developers in Poland 2020”: bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it’s the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values – that’s exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees’ ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development – training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we’d love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here’s what comes next!
- Phone screen – just to gather basic information about you.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Online interview – we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!