At Tagvenue, an EventTech start-up, we’re transforming the way people discover and book spaces for their events. We’ve designed the fastest-growing venue search engine on the market – we launched mid-2015 and within a short period of time, we achieved a market leader position in the UK. Currently, we’re expanding internationally and we’d love for you to grow with us!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We use sophisticated techniques on large sets of data to create actionable business insights and recommendations. You will be working alongside Product Team in a fast-moving and collaborative environment involving a Product Owner, Data Scientist, 2 Product Designers, and other key business functions to help understand and guide the growth of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Prepare reports and deliver data to all business functions (Product, Sales, Marketing, and other team leaders)
- Create and execute automation scripts to meet user requirements (e.g. daily reports)
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets
- Present your findings to key stakeholders and provide actionable recommendations based on the insights
- Ensure that new features are tracked and monitored post‑launch so that Product Managers can iterate and improve on them
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Python and SQL
- Educational background in Statistics/Economics/Mathematics, or other relevant quantitative subjects
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel: pivot tables and advanced formulas
- Nice to have – experience with Elasticsearch would be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary (B2B or UZ), commensurate with your skills & experience
- Flexible work schedule (part-time possible – minimum 24h/week)
- Unlimited books/audiobooks/ebooks allowance to support your personal growth
- A real impact – you’ll have the ability to implement your own ideas
- A great chance to develop your skills in a fast-growing startup
- A lot of support from your co-workers – we’re a 35-person team with a large, shared goal!
- Some fun every day – we celebrate Fridays with free drinks and Tuesdays with fresh fruits
- Anti-smog office with air purifiers in the heart of Kazimierz, Kraków