At Tagvenue, we’re transforming the way people discover and book spaces for their events. We’ve designed the fastest-growing venue search engine on the market – we launched mid-2015 and within a short period of time, we achieved a market leader position in the UK. Currently, we’re expanding internationally and we’d love for you to grow with us!
About the role:
Being a Manual Tester at Tagvenue means being at a front line of product development and helping thousands of customers to have a flawless user experience. You will be the key person responsible for testing – working together with 4 backend developers, 1 frontend developer, awesome Product Team.
This full-time position would be perfect for a candidate looking to develop a career in IT and/or Product management as there is a lot of opportunity for growth when working on various aspects of Tagvenue product.
What you’ll do:
- Test new features and find bugs across multiple devices and browsers
- Be responsible for the quality of the product features that you deliver
- Go beyond simple requirements verification and thoroughly test the product
- Work with product and UX designers to identify and correct defects
- Report bugs and track the progress of their resolution
- Learn to use various testing tools in order to automate the execution of test cases as well as use common web debugging and monitoring tools
- Proactively reach out for information and be vocal about quality standards and good practices
- Participate in periodic new feature release activities
- Update our business teams on new functionalities
- 3-12 months of experience in manual testing in a commercial software environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Eagerness to learn about QA methodologies, tools, and processes; passion for testing
- Great attention to detail combined with creative thinking to imagine all possible testing scenarios
- Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (4,500-6000 net/B2B)
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing tech startups in Poland
- Unlimited book/audiobooks allowance to support your personal growth
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company’s growth
- Great co-workers – we’re a 35-person team with a large, shared goal!
- Work in a dynamic and multicultural startup environment, where we can speak 16 languages
- Some fun every day – we have fresh fruits every Tuesday and we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Anti-smog office with air purifiers in the heart of Kazimierz, Kraków