At Tagvenue, a London based EventTech startup, we are a team of energetic, self-driven and positive individuals. We’re building the world’s smartest platform that enables our customers to find the best possible venue for their events. We launched in mid-2015 and within a short period of time we achieved a market leader position in the UK. Currently we’re expanding internationally.
We are looking for a talented Senior UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
The tools we use now:
Research: Google Docs and Spreadsheets, Airtable, Trello, Miro
Prototyping: Adobe XD, UXPin
Usability testing (remote): Lookback, TryMyUI
Heatmaps and behaviour tracking: Hotjar
A/B testing: Google Optimize, Google Analytics, custom data tracking
THINGS YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing tech startups in Poland
- A real impact – you will be responsible for boosting the company’s growth
- Flexibility – we value and appreciate your own initiatives and ideas
- Work in a dynamic multicultural startup environment in the exciting EventTech industry
- Great coworkers – we’re a 30-people team with a big and shared goal!
- Some fun every day and a lot more on Fridays – we celebrate Friday with free drinks
- Anti-smog office with air purifiers in the heart of Kazimierz, Kraków