A leading telecommunications company across the Nordics and Asia is willing to invite you to join a newly built engineering teams located in Krakow. If you are interested in Data Engineering, take a look at the below and reach out to us to get to know more details!
Java, AWS Glue, AWS Athena, Druid, Postgres, SQL, Metabase, Big Data
Data engineering on messaging systems, databases and reports. After joining our Team, you will work on two platforms:
- Data Platform- mainly backend and data stack ( queries, AWS Glue, Kafka ), it consists of several components – responsible for different technical activities. Aims to provide business insight.
- Consent platform- where users store their consents (related to data).
- prior experience in performing Data Engineer tasks
- Solid skills with AWS tools ( Athena, Glue etc. )
- Big Data
Good to have
We need you to have extensive experience in several of these topics, but other similar technology can also qualify.
- The budget for this position is up to 130/h PLN B2B.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external training/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three instalments (1500 PLN per month).
- Good benefits: extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, extended life insurance options.
- Flexible working hours.
- Close community of international colleagues.
- Fun at work.
- Open office and and high-end work environment.
- Additional insurance ain case of incapacity for work.
- Diversity and inclusion workplace.
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants; shower, playroom, comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.