You will join Telenor digital ID Team, part of Telenor group. The company, among other offerings, builds Identity solution being used across Telenor group brands – mainly in Europe and southeast Asia.
The solution is used by more than 80 different services, mostly inside the group, but increasingly also outside. The aim is to give the customers unmatched convenience without compromising security. The product has been live since 2015, with the biggest growth the last two years. Team is still adding significant new functionality (e.g. the ability to use biometrics, or redesigning the password reset flow), but also need to balance this against scaling and maintaining the existing solution. This is a high volume application with more than 40 million signed up users, 50.000 new users per day, up to 1.000.000 manual logins per day and peaks with 200 logins per second.
- Play a key role in setting up technical team in Kraków.
- Work on the Identity solution used by 40 million users.
- Solve challenging issues related to online security and constantly improve login conversion rates.
- Build infrastructure and work on scaling the solution to the levels of hundreds of logins per second and millions of logins per day.
- Add and prototype new, innovative features (some of them don’t exist on the global market as per today) related to mobile and web login flows.
- Cooperate with other Telenor|digital units on data analysis, infrastructure, users support and product roadmaps.
- Travel between main offices located in Oslo, Trondheim and Kraków.
- Java 11 and higher
- Knowledge of OpenID and OAuth standards and interest in Identity solutions.
- Knowledge of REST architectural style.
- Relational databases (we mainly use Postgres).
- English is our working language.
- Experience in working within international, consensus driven environment, courage to push own ideas and articulate own opinions.
Nice to have
- As you will join the cross-functional team, where backend, frontend and UX insights are equally important – all experience in cooperation with UX and product team would be a plus.
- Experience in building software components on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Some exposure to the telecommunications industry.
- The budget for this position is up to 150/h PLN B2B.
- Possibility to develop skills and gain new qualifications with the latest technologies.
- Possibility to attend internal and external training/ 40 working hours each year to be used to educate yourself within a topic of your choice.
- Relocation package (4500 PLN total value), paid in three installments (1500 PLN per month).
- Good benefits: extended medical care (over 80 medical facilities in Kraków) for you and your family; Multisport Benefit card, extended life insurance options.
- Flexible working hours.
- Close community of international colleagues.
- Fun at work.
- Open office and and high-end work environment.
- Diversity and inclusion workplace.
- Additional insurance ain case of incapacity for work.
- High standard facilities, kitchen and easy access to food courts or restaurants, shower, playroom, comfortable location, easy access by public transport, parking for bicycles.