Few words about Pragmatic Coders:
Pragmatic Coders is a Software House where we focus on building partnership relations with our clients. We promise them that:
- We will deliver the first version of the product in 3 months or less so they can quickly verify their business assumptions and minimize the costs of the entire investment
- They will work with business-oriented, highly qualified programmers and specialists
- Our cooperation will be a partnership, not a typical client-supplier relation
It wouldn’t be possible to carry out this mission without working and recruiting the right people who follow values such as taking ownership, thinking like a customer, pragmatism, continuous development approach and teamwork in all our activities.
At Pragmatic Coders you may expect:
- Agile, Continuous Integration & Delivery practices – we try to be pragmatic according to the company’s name (lately we’ve been awarded at World Agility Forum 2019 in ‘Customer Service Leader’ category)
- Business-oriented approach and teamwork – that help us to deliver the first version of the product in 3 months or less
- Autonomy & lot of freedom – to encourage people to take ownership for building solutions and for co-creating company’s culture
- Support in your passions – many of the lamps in our office, as well as the logo on the wall, are the pieces of art made by one of our developers 🙂
- Great people and atmosphere – we want to spend time collectively not only at work – we meet on beer, barbecues or board games, go together to the mountains/kayaks and play on x-box.