AirConf S19 | Tech&Product Meetup | Open Talks
- 13:30 - 14:00 Adam Pachucki, Francis Bacon Driven Product Experimentation
- 14:00 - 15:00 Stefan Chrobot, Appreciating functional programming
- 15:30 - 16:00 Sebastian Nowak, Three principles of Success
- 16:00 - 16:30 Kristian Herger, Piotr Rosiak, Common mistakes in Data Analysis
- 16:30 - 17:30 Kamil Biedrzycki, State of Responsive Web Design in 2019 and beyond
- 13:30 - 14:00 Igor Springer, How to record architecture decisions for future generations
- 14:00 - 14:30 Marcin Naglik, Event Driven Design with Eventboss
- 14:30 - 15:00 Ahmed Ali, Łukasz Żelek, At the Heart of it | Design Thinking, Applied
- 15:30 - 16:00 Jolene Tan, Eliza Jeziorska, The marriage between qualitative and quantitive research
- 16:00 - 16:30 Bartosz Cytrowski, Michał Michalczuk, TypeScript across application layers
- 17:00 - 17:30 Karol Jakubcewicz, Close the loop! Slack communication in distributed teams
On behalf of AirHelp Tech & Product Teams, we are happy to announce that the first AirConf S19 will be held 26th June, from 1:30pm to 5:30pm 2019 in Gdańsk, Energa Stadium.
AirConf S19 provides a platform for Engineers, Data Analitysts, Product Creators to present best practices and directions in Engineering and Product development processes for TravelTech industry.
The conference aims to bring together Tech and Product specialists to exchange and share their experiences during 14 open to public sessions about all aspects of delivering best TravelTech solutions to process passengers claims even more effectively. The conference will cover wide scope of topics: from the case study of AirHelp experiment, through functional programming to best communication practice for distributed teams.
The conference's goal will to provide real TravelTech case studies and exchange of state-of-the-art knowledge.
Hurry up, we have 50 spots only!
*Registration starts at 1:00pm
Hi, we’re from AirHelp and we’ve helped over 10 million passengers secure compensation for disrupted flights. We use innovative, state-of-the-art technology to process claims efficiently.
AirHelp is a global company with a multicultural team of more than 600 awesome people based in Kraków, Gdańsk, and Berlin.
We are looking for great people to join our team of air travel superheroes. What’s your superpower?
Here in product team, we are all in love with project execution. We're a team of designers and product managers who believe that the best way to learn is to just do it! We're data-driven, methodical, and obsess over the smallest details — diligence is our middle name! Our team collaborates with other departments to bring concepts to reality.
Więcej informacji: https://evenea.pl/event/airconfopen/