DevOpsDays Warsaw 2017
- 8:00am - 9:00am Registration And Coffee
- 9:00am - 9:15am Opening Ceremony
- 9:15am - 10:00am KEYNOTE: Docker, Moby Is Killing Your #Devops Efforts
Kris Buytaert - Linux and Open Source Consultant at Inuits
- 10:00am - 10:45am Security At Devops Speed
Ryan Sheldrake - Sonatype
- 10:45am - 11:00am Coffee Break
- 11:00am - 11:45am Microservices And Devops In The Cloud
Tomasz Stachlewski - Amazon Web Services
- 11:45am - 12:30pm Think As A Code For Your Infrastructure
Kamil Rogoń - Container Labs
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm Lunch
- 1:30pm - 2:15pm Is #NoOps The New Evil? Or Is It Just „I Don’t Care“-Ops?
Bastian Widmer - amazee.io
- 2:15pm - 3:00pm Infrastructure As Code - Lessons Learned
Kamil Szczygieł - Container Labs
- 3:00pm - 3:15pm Coffee Break
- 3:15pm - 4:00pm Ignite Talks
- 4:00pm - 4:30pm Open Spaces Proposals
- 4:30pm - 6:30pm Open Spaces And Beer
- 6:30pm - 7:00pm Wrapping Up Day #1
- 7:00pm - 11:00pm Afterparty
- 10:00am - 10:45am DICE: Quality-Aware DevOps For Big Data Applications
Giuliano Casale - Senior Lecturer at Imperial College London
- 10:45am - 11:30am DevOps For Application Security
Krzysztof Kopera - Intelligent Services
- 11:30am - 11:45am Coffee Break
- 11:45am - 12:30pm Safe Container Lashing
Viktorija Almazowa - Cloud Security Architect at Cloudworks
- 12:30pm - 1:15pm TBA
- 1:15pm - 2:15pm Lunch
- 2:15pm - 3:00pm Kubernetes Or OpenShift - Choosing Container Platform For Dev And Ops
Tomasz Cholewa - Librevo
- 3:00pm - 3:45pmTBA
- 3:45pm - 4:00pm Coffee Break
- 4:00pm - 4:15pmOpen Spaces Proposals
- 4:15pm - 6:00pm Open Spaces And Beer
DevOpsDays Warsaw - we are waiting for you!
DevOpsDays Warsaw 2017 – a Polish edition of the well-known, international conference, will be held on 20-21st November in Warsaw. Feel invited for two days full of substantive lectures from the DevOps field and great fun in the best company.
What is DevOpsDays Warsaw?
DevOpsDays is an international conference for all DevOps enthusiasts, developers, IT operations, management, CEO’s, sales, marketing teams and sys admins. Worldwide series of technical conferences covering topics of software development, IT infrastructure operations, and the intersection between them. Topics often include automation, testing, security, and organizational culture. Following the idea of DevOps – everyone who is responsible for the development and efficiency of the Internet service can feel invited!
The first Polish edition of DevOpsDays was held three years ago and attracted many participants from whole Europe. This year we plan to gather over 400 attendees.
Why is it worth to join us?
- Number of attendees grows year by year. During DevOpsDays Warsaw 2017 we expect about 400 visitors, and first people are already onboard!
- Software Developer, Senior Software Engineer, CTO / CEO, testers, IT Admin and IT Manager - those are the most popular job titles of our guests. This means they are a group of specialists who will teach you how to lead internet projects in line with the most recent trends in management. Our participants “speak” in many programming languages - Java, Ruby, Python, PHP… and more!
- DevOpsDays Warsaw 2017 is the best place to present you and your business as the one that uses and supports the most recent IT solutions.
So join us to share this big DevOps adventure! :)
Pracodawcy IT: Warszawa