How to Determine if your Startup is Investable in Europe
If you are looking to raise funding, the first question you need to ask yourself before devoting months of time on the fundraising trail is simple: are you truly ready? Furthermore, what makes a startup 'investable' in the eyes of venture capitalists and angel investors? On this webinar, we will be joined by the CEO and CCO of Capital Pilot, a fast growing organization devoted to evaluating a startup's investability. Join us to learn about the key indicators for investors, the changes to the investment environment due to Covid, how you can position your startup for fundraising success, and more.
>>> THIS IS AN ONLINE EVENT. TO RSVP, VISIT https://fi.co/startupwebinar/1625
>>> To join after the event begins, go to http://onlinestartupevents.com
• Guest speakers for this event include:
- Richard Blakely, CEO at Capital Pilot
- Shahryar Barati, Chief Commercial Officer at Capital Pilot
- Anthony Rose, CEO, Seedlegals
- Mercedes Bankston, Director of Founder Institute London
About Capital Pilot
Capital Pilot (CapitalPilot.com) is the rating agency for startups and scaleups. They provide a neutral, standardized and scalable rating of a company's investability to act as a signal of quality to potential investors. Capital Pilot's ratings come with a 24-page assessment report, highlighting strengths in the investor proposition and areas for improvement.
• Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is thinking about raising money for their startup
- Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage businesses and products
• What are some of the Topics?
- The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the anatomy of a "fundable" company
- How to make yourself more attractive to investors
- How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
- How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government grants and loans, and more!