Is legaltech the same in different countries?
This LegalTech Polska Meetup will be focused on sharing experiences in implementing legaltech solutions in various European countries. We would like to explore such topics like:
- Are there any differences between lawyer’s approach to legaltech in different countries?
- What are the approaches of lawyers interested in legaltech?
- What kind of tools are the most popular? Local or global?
- What are the main difficulties in selling/purchasing/implementing and using legaltech tools?
- Lessons learned in real legaltech implementations
We hope that during this meetup we would be able to identify the differences in approach between the countries and learn from each other.
The agenda (subject to some modifications):
1) implementing legaltech solutions in Belarus: Natallia Seniuta – REVERA Law Firm
2) implementing legaltech solutions in Czechia: Lucie Tvarůžková – SingleCase
3) implementing legaltech solutions in Lithuania and 30+ other countries: Aidas Kavaliauskas – Amberlo
4) implementing legaltech solutions in Poland: Sebastian Grzywacz – www.legaldpt.com
5) implementing legaltech solutions in Spain and France: Iga Kurowska – Aktion Legal
6) implementing legaltech solutions in Poland: Zbyszek Konieczny – Konieczny Consulting
Each speaker will have up to 10 minutes to tell the audience about experiences related to implementing legaltech solutions in her/his country.
After the presentations we will have the panel discussion when the speakers will share their comments related to all presentations – the aim is to discuss the differences in local experiences (if any) and trying to explore the potential reasons for differences as well as highlighting common motives that can be used in future projects.
The presentations will take around 60-80 minutes, then we will have about 30 minutes for panel.
Our speakers will be:
Natallia Seniuta – Legal Tech development manager in REVERA Law Firm - https://revera.by/ REVERA is the leading and the largest law firm throughout Belarus. Natallia is the driver of Legal Tech direction in REVERA law firm which involves consulting, distribution and implementation of Legal tech solutions in both legal departments and law firms according to their needs and business processes.
Lucie Tvarůžková – Managing Director in SingleCase – case management platform - https://www.singlecase.com/
Aidas Kavaliauskas – partner in Amberlo – law practice management platform – https://www.amberlo.io Aidas has over 20 years of experience designing and implementing cloud-based software for international enterprises from multiple industries. In the past ten years, Aidas is focusing on legal solutions. Amberlo is a cloud-based law practice management platform that covers the business processes from client intake to the final payment for the legal services. More than 1000 clients from 30+ countries use Amberlo, from solo lawyers to large law firms, including five international law firms. Lawyers using Amberlo report a productivity increase of up to 40 billable hours per lawyer per month.
Sebastian Grzywacz – founder of www.legaldpt.com – legal document management platform
Iga Kurowska – head of innovation and legaltech at Aktion Legal - https://www.igakurowska.com
Zbyszek Konieczny – information technology consultant at Konieczny Consulting - https://www.koniecznyconsulting.com/