IT in Automotive 2019 | The Future of Mobility
We invite you to join the next, third edition of "IT in Automotive" conference in Szczecin. The event is dedicated to the topics related to software engineering for the Automotive sector.
We share knowledge and passion. It is the common interest in technology that allows us to create a well-integrated team of experts. Our engineers work with high-tech technologies and, thanks to being in touch with the latest trends, create innovative solutions. We have built strong know-how in the field of solutions for Automotive.
For the last three years, we have organized a conference under the name "IT in Automotive" to popularise what we do in our everyday work. The event is one in which car and new technology enthusiasts can share their automotive experience and know-how.
This year, the third edition of "IT in Automotive" conference will take place on the 16th of April 2019 in the Szczecin Philharmonic. The main theme of the event is The Future of Mobility.
Among the speakers, you will find experts from the Automotive sector: Joerg Tischler - T-Systems, automotive journalist Piotr R. Frankowski, Aleksander Rzepecki - Vehicles Implementation Manager in Mercedes-Benz Electric, Michael Niklas - Head of Software Standards at Continental, Ivan Kondratenko - Consulting Analyst at Frost & Sullivan, Tomasz Klekowski from The Association of Digital Technology Employers Lewiatan and Mariusz Kulczyk - Senior Quality Manager at GlobalLogic.
Our speakers will present the latest Automotive trends and technologies related to The Future of Mobility:
- From Connected Cars to Autonomous Driving
- Fake News and How It Can Influence the Car Industry
- Daimler's Strategy for The Future of Mobility: Connected / Autonomous / Shared / Electric
- How important standards and collaboration are in automotive
- Future of Mobility - Key Mega Trends in the Automotive & Transportation Industry
- Crashing silo walls - Advanced digital competencies for Automotive transformation
- How Agile is ASPICE?
During every conference, GlobalLogic presents ongoing and finished commercial and R&D projects. This year, the following projects will be presented:
- Automated Docking Solution with Augmented Reality and Wearable Companion App
- GLAD - GlobalLogic Autonomous Driving
- GLJARVIS - Security Authentication via Bluetooth Low Energy
- Formula Student bolid RT09 from PWr Racing Team
- Demo stations "GlobalLogic Automotive Lab"
Our special guests will be the Students Formula 1 from the PWR Racing Team who will demonstrate their current race car, the RT-09. Together with GlobalLogic, they develop and improve the software components of the car as well as their future vehicles.
The conference will be held in English and hosted by Rafał Motriuk, experienced, bilingual journalist, formerly with the BBC World Service in London.
We invite you to participate and share your knowledge about IT developments in the automotive industry.
Participation in the event is free.