IT talk:Project Management: PMI vs. Agile
- 6.00 PM - 6.05 PM - Registration
- 6:10 PM - 6:35 PM - "The Traditional PMI, Agile as a New Vision", by Stepan Vasylevskyi, 1st part
- 6:35 PM - 6:40 PM - Coffee break,
- 6:40 PM - 7:10 PM - "The Traditional PMI, Agile as a New Vision", by Stepan Vasylevskyi, 2nd part
- 7:10 PM - 7:20 PM - Coffee break,
- 7:20 PM - 7:45 PM - "Waterfall to Agile: Real Life Project" by Marcin Rawicki
- 7:45 PM - 8:20 PM - Networking.
We are happy to invite you to our next IT talk meeting. During this time we will discuss several questions about contemporary approaches to managing projects in the challenging IT world.
- ”The Traditional PMI, Agile as a New Vision, all together”, by Stepan Vasylevskyi
We will talk about various approaches to managing projects, their similarities and differences, how they contradict and how they can work together.
- “Waterfall to Agile: Real Life” by Marcin Rawicki
On a real-live project example, I’ve been involved in my past company, I’ll present and explain some problems I’ve been facing transforming the project from a classical Waterfall based, to an iterative and agile-flavor project.
Stepan Vasylevskyi, an IT guy, with passion to project management, especially with agile approaches. Fan of using the common sense when achieving project goals.
Marcin Rawicki is working for DataArt on a position of the Solution Architect in Data Management discipline – in short words ‘All Around the Data’. In his over 15 years business experience he has many chances to work and to help the client different sizes and origins, almost every business domain.
FREE ENTRANCE! Unfortunately, we have a limited number of places. Please, fill the registration form (https://dataart-it-talk-2018-pmi-vs-agile.evenea.pl/ ) and be patient waiting for our next email.