Node.js Warsaw, XI
- 18:00 - Mingle with us!
- 18:30 - Welcome / Intro / Sponsors
- 18:40 - “BFF (Backend-for-Frontend) and Security", Mattias Hansson
- 19:25 - "" - ? ?
- 19:40 - Flash talks
- 20:20 - Open floor
- 20:20 - Summary
- 20:30 - End
Everyone has the opportunity to make their own Flash Talk! We will definitely appreciate it!
Yeee-Haaa fellow Noders, it's time for another meetup!
(Languages: Polish/English - Mówimy też po polsku)
We will meet on Wednesday, February the 15:th at Bayers office, a really cozy place!
This time around we'll be diving into interesting engineering subjects, from the serious "BFF (Backend-for-Frontend) and Security" for senior developers to more casual tips on how to use AI in our coding which is basically nice for us all.
You are very welcome and well seen regardless of your current skill or if you already are familiar with Node.js or just want to get started.
We will take photos during the event. We will use them to promote the next editions of the event. At the entrance, we will ask you for your voluntary consent.
Travelling to Bayer office (Al. Jerozolimskie 158, 02-326 Warszawa)
- By Bus (Bus stop: Smiglowca) RECOMMENDED
- Lines: 127, 158, 178, 187, 191, 208, 717, 817
- Approx. cost from the city center - 25 pln.
- By Car (Not recommended due to rush hour)
- We have 19 parking spaces for guests, which may or may not be available. There’s public (paid 8:00 – 20:00) parking right outside of the office.
Entering the building (see meetup photos):
- Enter the area through the open gate and use the main entrance.
- Have your ID with you.
- Pass the reception on the left and go the elevator (Security officers will be there to help you).
- Go to the 4th floor.
- The conference hall is at the end of the corridor.
Bayer will provide snacks & finger food for the Meet Up, as well as tea, coffee and water.
Psst! In case you want to find your first job in IT, or you are considering changing you IT-job, our meetups tend to be full of opportunities in the informal chatter after the session!
Please note: Because registration is needed in the entrance of this venue, unregistered guests are not allowed on this meetup. But it's free to RSVP Yes so if you want to bring your friends just help them register and all can come! You are all warmly welcome.