ODSC APAC Virtual Conference
ODSC - Open Data Science Conference - is essential for anyone who wants to connect to the data science community and contribute to the open-source applications they use every day.
Our goal is to bring together and cultivate the global data science community to help foster the exchange of innovative ideas and encourage the growth of open-source software.
ODSC conferences and content are unique in that they attract an audience of both decision-makers, such as CTOs and lead data scientists, as well as the “ninjas” or decision-influencers, i.e., the people who actually use and build analytic tools.
The primary focus is on the languages and tools that enable effective data analysis, including:
– Open-source languages used in data science (R, Python, Julia, Scikit-learn, etc.)
– Machine Learning
– Predictive Analytics
– Deep Learning (Neural Networks)
– Social Network & Graph Analysis
– Text Analytics and Natural Language Processing
– Data Visualization
– Big Data Tools
– Pig Latin/Hive/other Hadoop-based Languages