Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Your principal duties and key responsibilities will be to supervise our Service Operations and Delivery within your service portfolio domain according to operational targets defined in underpinning contracts with our key suppliers. That includes you being the facilitator for managing high severity and major as well as cross towers (infrastructure and application) incidents, as well as problems, major changes and releases.
- Within the scope of high severity and major- as well as cross-towers activities, act as single point of contact for service operations, including current status, workload, active incidents, change calendars including major and high risk changes, root-cause and problem remediation status and any other aspects of day-to-day operations
- Provide guidance, leadership and an escalation point on operational level service integration issues and risks
- Managing ticket backlogs and escalations for assigned areas of responsibility
- Within the scope of high severity- and major as well as cross-tower activities, analyse and conclude on operational reports
- Continuously improve the application of our global processes by suppliers and global technology tower personnel for high severity and major as well as cross towers activities; as well as manage process exceptions and feedback any process improvement suggestions to the processes and tools teams
- Identify potential for improvement from an end-to-end service perspective Specific Competency in at least two of the following Process Disciplines:
- High Severity/ Major Incident Management
- End-to-end coordination of resolution for high severity and major incidents
- Owning communication to stakeholders including regular major incident progress updates
- Manage Incidents as escalation instance for all suppliers by e.g. minimizing ticket re-assignments, bouncing incidents between service providers and ticket backlogs, prolonged resolution etc.
- University Degree – preferably Electronics and communication or Computer Science
- 3-5 years relevant IT industry experience with a focus on integrating and stabilizing multiple operational organizations
- Good understanding of an IS landscape for infrastructure and applications
- Experience in working in a collaborative and team oriented global environment
- Service specific knowledge for infrastructure and/or application services is a must
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes is a must
- Experience in end to end management of incident, problem, change and configuration
- Ability of understanding technical nature of the problems and translating it into a business-oriented language
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next D2C CoE Incident Management Operations Expert.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: