If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to come. ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
You will play a key role in strengthening our Global IS team, supporting Tax applications in Kraków. Reporting to the Service Manager you will be part of a team responsible for analyzing key data and providing valuable insights to support business decisions regarding IS solutions.
- Cooperate with IS Business Engagement Manager and IS Service Manager in project proposal analysis phase, preparing recommendations and high level complexity estimations
- Analyze and document business processes in Finance domain and impact of IT solutions on existing processes
- Cooperate with Business Product Owner and Business stakeholders on establishing project scope and product backlog (elicit, analyze, document and refine requirements)
- Prepare and conduct scoping and requirements gathering workshops
- Act as Product Owner and Business stakeholders proxy for the delivery team
- Cooperate with development team, quality assurance team, user experience team to ensure understanding of business and users’ needs
- Present prototype solutions and gather feedback from Business stakeholders
- Perform and validate solution analysis for new product presenting impact on business processes
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Economics or related field
- Minimum 3 years business analyst experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience with the software development life cycle
- Practical experience in requirements analysis, management and change management
- Analytical skills and mindset, creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to build good relationships and consensus
- Ability to run several processes simultaneously, attention to detail, experience in work in virtual teams
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience is a plus.
- Financial reporting systems knowledge and experience in Tax or Treasury area is a plus
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Your benefits :
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next IT Functional Analyst for Tax Domain.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.