Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Robotics and Discrete Automation IS is the place to
ABB’s portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in
the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of
information technology. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you
will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your
skills as you work with talented people all over the world.
Lead the execution of projects in Business Area RA at global level, using either ABB and/or 3rd party
resources, and ensure that all related activities are executed in accordance with business needs,
company procedures, project objectives, applicable quality standards, safety requirements, cost and
- Defining with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule, and detailed work
- allocation. Defining jointly with Business Project Manager, all project documents
- Effectively organizing, monitoring and controlling activities. Managing, monitoring and controlling project cost and
- financials. Identifying, containing and reducing risk. Formalizing acceptance of the project, effectively monitoring and
- controlling project progress, proactive managing and mitigating project risks. Monitoring and controlling project financials
- and execute project communication
- Ensuring projects follow sound methodology and execution practices in accordance with ABB standards and specification
- Serving as the key contact for the project stakeholders, and an escalation point for project issues. Effectively
- communicating appropriate information to stakeholders and manages stakeholders’ expectations and relationship
- Leading the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Coaching, developing and providing feedback
- Keeping up to date and informs about any change in strategy, and is consulted regarding any incidents
- 5 years of IS Project Management
- PMP Certification would be an asset
- Financial Management and Controlling experience
- Ability to work with virtual teams in international environment
- IS standards and process experience: Master Data, Information Security, ERP landscape, ICoFR (SOX), IS Sourcing
- Excellent leadership qualities including result orientation, change management, personal leadership, team work and
- collaboration, intercultural sensitivity, customer orientation, strategic orientation
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus
and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding
Apply now for this job and become our next IS Project Manager.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: