The person working in this position will be responsible for creation and development of a web application for one of the largest airlines in the world. We invite the most skilled Java Developers looking for a great challenge to take part in this prestigious assignment that we believe will be just the beginning of a long-term partnership of cooperation.
We use top-range technologies and tools such as:
Spring, Hibernate, Liquibase, DDD, Vue.js, Maven, jUnit, Mockito, Spock, JBoss, Apache Camel, Sonar, Jenkins and Gerrit.
You can work remotely – from anywhere you want!
If you wish to work from the office, our offices are located in Poland (Cracow and Gdansk) and in the Netherlands.
- Designing and implementing a complex, multi-layered software application
- Interpreting business requirements, usability feedback results and functional specifications to make technical recommendations
- Analyzing software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Eliminating potential risks in tasks, proposing solutions and mitigation plans when needed
- Defining system design, architecture and best practices for the system
- Developing best practices to improve productivity
- Cooperating with business analysts
- Ensuring that the features developed by the team are produced at the highest quality and the shortest time possible
- At least 5 years’ Java and core Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) development experience
- Ability to deliver high-quality products
- Practical knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and data structures
- Knowledge of dependency management, modern revision control systems, code review tools
- Very good command of English
- Passion for solving business problems through creative use of technology
- Ability to achieve milestones and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding complex system architectures
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, please fill out the form or send your CV to our e-mail address: [email protected] and write the following in the title:
Senior Java Web Developer <your-name> <prefered-city or remote>
Please attach the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
If you would like us to contact you in terms of some future career opportunities, please attach also the following clause: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the future recruitment processes if relevant vacancies would be available, and kept for the aforementioned purpose for the period of 24 months.”
Personal data processing information:
1. The controller of your personal data is AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. Sp.K., ul.Królewska 57/208c, 30-081 Kraków (“Controller”).
2. Controller’s representative regarding personal data protection (Data Protection Officer) and exercising data subject’s rights stated below can be contacted at [email protected]
3. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of current and future recruitment – pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Polish Personal Data Protection Act and Article 22 of the Polish Labor Code. Following legitimate interests, during recruitment process a former employer can be contacted, pursuant to 6(1)(f) of the EU GDPR.
4. Your personal data may be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes with respect to the same or different positions. When consented, the data will be kept for 24 months, at the applicant’s request they can be also deleted immediately after the recruitment process.
5. You have the right to request the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit processing, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
6. Your personal data will be shared within entities of the Smart4Aviation Group (including Smart4Aviation Technologies B.V and AzimuthIT Sp. z o.o. sp. k.) and their employees directly involved in your recruitment process.
7. Your data will not be processed by either automatic decision-making systems or profiling algorithms.
8. Your data might be transferred outside the European Economic Area.