Angular Warsaw #22
- Marta Wiśniewska - PWA with Ionic - build amazing cross-platform apps, with the web.
PWA is the hottest trend in web technologies that allows using modern web capabilities to create fast, reliable and engaging apps with incredible mobile app experiences. Ionic is Web Standards-based framework for building and deploying apps that work across multiple platforms, such as native iOS, Android, desktop, and the web as a Progressive Web App - all with one code base.
In this talk, I will introduce to the fundamentals of PWA and show you how to build PWA from scratch using Ionic Framework and web capabilities. Besides, we will learn how to test and deploy Progressive Web Apps easily. Sounds good? Join us!
- Maciej Czerwiakowski - IoT: Home light control switch with Angular2+ and ESP8266
1. Preparing Angular2+ app to serve on limited hardware
2. Serving Angular2+ SPA from ESP8266
3. Make it plug and play
4. Creating basic WebAPI
5. Driving 220V AC relay from Angular2+ App