AWS User Group KRK meetup #58 & IT HUB
- Welcome and intro by Maciej Lelusz (AWS Hero) & Szymon Kędzierski
- „Cloud On-Premises, based on the AWS Outposts proof of concept in PMI” by Piotr Długoń-Ryba & Miłosz Siemiński, IT HUB at Philip Morris
- „How to run your first application on Elastic Container Service < 1 hour” by Łukasz Tomaszkiewicz, AWS Poland
- Discussion, Q&A & Giveaways
On-site? On-line? But for sure this time... on-the-boat!
The upcoming meetup will be held in the venue on the Vistula river.
Choose what suits you and be on a tear
- to attend the on-site meeting: come by the Barka, Podgórska 16 (vis-à-vis)
- watch the stream on YouTube
Fancy having burgers & beer guaranteed at the venue? Fill the form
Details about Speakers & Talks
IT Manager of the Cloud Operation Team in PMI and a SysOps engineer and certificated AWS Solution Architect. He has over 20th years of experience related to IT infrastructure and software deployment. During last 5 years, he focused mainly on Public & Private Cloud solutions based on: AWS, Azure, and VMware, helping PMI product teams to onboard applications in the cloud-based environment.
IT engineer & architect with 14 years of professional experience in various IT areas: starting from user endpoints, through administering on-prem server, storage, and network infrastructure ending with private (VMware) & public cloud (AWS, Azure) technologies. Over last year working on the refreshing private cloud in PMI and adapting it to a manufacturing environment.
Łukasz Tomaszkiewicz - Senior Solution Architect for AWS based in Poland.
will speak about: ECS is AWS proprietary container orchestration platform that you can use to quickly and efficiently deploy your first application in the cloud. During the session, I'll show you step-by-step how to do it as well as I'll guide you about the basics and features of ECS.