Code4Life Tech Meetup #45: NoSQL databases
- 18:00 - 18:10 Introduction and Warm-Up
- 18:10 - 18:40 Artificial Intelligence: after the hype, what can it really do for us? - Saša Mitrović
- 18:40 - 18:50 Coffee Break
- 18:50 - 19:20 MarkLogic - experience from a big project - Paweł Krzywobłocki
- 19:20 - 19:50 How to read data from many sources/formats in one query? - Jakub Gałęski
- 19:50 - 20:00 Feedback Session
- 20:00 Meetup Closure & Afterparty
Great to be back with NoSQL Expert Meetup!
Come and join us for our annual NoSQL Expert Meetup in December. Come for great speakers, up-to-date topics and friendly atmosphere. AI beyond hype, big projects with MarkLogic and accessing multiple databases in one query will be our topics.
Find our more about the speakers:
There’s plenty that AI can do for you, but Saša Mitrović knows plenty of it when databases. He’s got so much experience from all around the field and from different industries that he knows where things are really going, well beyond the hype.
Paweł has just gotten some hands-on experience on a big project with MarkLogic and he’d love to share his insights about the whole process. What are the pitfalls? Where things are easy and where you need to be more careful? A fresh and insightful take.
Let Jakub lead you step by step on how to read from various database sources in one query. It’s something one definitely wants to listen to.
Seats are free but limited, so go to book your entry pass.