KGD .NET Workshop on Azure for C# developers
THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS LIMITED. REGISTRATION BEGINS 13.10.2018 AT 08:00.
Krzysztof Lelito and Michał Kłusak will be running a full-day workshop on Azure for C# developers.
The event will take place in Avanade office in Kraków (Lubicz 23a). Avanade will also provide coffee, snacks and lunch during the event.
After the workshop you'll be able to:
- Deploy your web app to Azure.
- Create resource group using ARM template or Powershell Azure API.
- Configure and use Application Insights.
- Browse exceptions thrown by your application in Azure Portal.
- Track dependency calls and use other advanced telemetry offered by AI.
- Determine when Azure Table Storage / Blob Storage might be useful for your application.
- Use Azure Table Storage explorer to display your data.
- Choose between Azure Queue and Azure Service Bus.
- Debug distributed application.
- Integrate Azure Scheduler with your application
What do you need for the workshop?
Few dollars on Azure subscription (here's how to get 50$ for VS Professional subscription https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/member-offers/credit-for-visual-studio-subscribers/). I promise we’ll spend less than 1$.
Azure SDK installed on your machine (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/) with either Visual Studio 2015 or 2017.
A will to learn Azure. :)