Let's Manage IT Live #11
15:30 - 15:45 Opening - Kasia Wiśniewska @ Let's Manage IT Paweł Banaszak @ Let's Manage IT
15:45 - 16:10 Presentation: Success factors for leading international virtual teams - Bob Dignen @International Leadership Performance and York Associates
16:10 - 16:50 Panel dyskusyjny: Leading international IT teams. How to successfully navigate cross-cultural issues in technical organizations
1. Marcin Piątkowski @ ABB
2. Bob Dignen @ International Leadership Performance and York Associates
16:50 - 17:00 Closing
If you manage or contribute to the success of an international IT team, you know it takes more than handling time differences to be efficient.
Being a leader of a team that operates from different locations around the globe takes skills, awareness and the right attitude.
We invited expert communicators and managers whose teams “follow the Sun” to share their experience and knowledge about successful management of international teams. Some of the questions we will be addressing are:
- what are the extra challenges of working internationally
- what makes a great cross-cultural communicator
- how can you ensure consistent performance in a virtual international team
- what are the common drivers of cross-border conflict
- how can you grow trust in your team