OVHcloud TechLab - Bydgoszcz - 9/01/2024
Learn how to use the cloud close to your business
The training is free of charge and is dedicated to employees of IT companies who would like to learn how to build and manage cloud computing offered by OVHcloud.
- Introduction to the panel
- Launching the first instances
- Creation and attachment of a volume (block storage)
- Connecting instances with a private network vRack
- Horizon and setting up a security group (firewall)
- Starting the Managed Kubernetes service
- Object storage
- Database as a Services
- NEW MongoDB
- HybridCloud – Public Cloud + Dedicated Server
- Enterprise File storage / NSH
- Scaling up/down machines
- Backup Instances
- NEW – Metal Instances
- NEW – GPU Instances at Public Cloud
OVHcloud TechLab Workshop is an engaging and insightful event designed to explore the latest advancements and best practices in cloud computing.
At the conclusion ‘Certificates of Participation’will be provided to each participant upon completion of the Workshop, recognizing active engagement and commitment to continuous learning in the field of cloud computing.