Quality Questions #5 meetup
- 5:45 PM - 6:10 PM Networking - grab a beer, take a seat and get to know your neighbours
- 6:10 PM - 6:20 PM - Start! Welcome and introduction.
- 6:20 PM - 7:00 PM - Cypress.io - easy automated testing for anything that runs in a browser - Marcin Kępa
- 7:00 PM - 7:10 PM - Break
- 7:10 PM - 7:50 PM - Don't be afraid of the darkness API testing - Oleksandr Maliarenko
- 7:50 PM - 8:00 PM - Break
- 8:00 PM - 8:40 PM - How to test (server)less- Ozan Berk Onal & Michał Szkarłat
- 8:40 PM - 9:30 PM - Networking with pizza and beer
Quality Questions are back!
Meet us on March 12th on the spring edition of our Quality Questions - one of the biggest QA meetups in Krakow!
The event is directed to all interested in quality assurance and sharing test automation experiences and best practices - no matter if you're manual or automation tester, developer, Project Manager or simply tech geek - you have to be there. The quality of this event has been tested four times already so it won't disappoint you!
Find out what we've prepared this time below:
Cypress.io - easy automated testing for anything that runs in a browser - Marcin Kępa
Don't be afraid of the darkness API testing - Oleksandr Maliarenko
Abstract: With awkward use of memes and my raw intellectual power I will introduce you to API testing - why and when to use it? I'll show you how to lean away from total UI tests to achieve greater maintainability, the stability of results, and speed. I want to share my experience in how to easily write API tests and common solutions in TypeScript/JavaSciprt for it.
How to test (server)less- Ozan Berk Onal & Michał Szkarłat
Abstract: Are you thinking about how to test your AWS resources like lambda, sqs, dynamo or more? Have you ever think of building lambda function to test your AWS resources? Did you think about the challenges like vpc and security groups? We may share our struggles with you and try to give you an idea for this journey? We will talk about:
- Creating test environments for serverless applications.
- Dealing with security groups and policies.
- How we build an automation flow of end-to-end tests?
- Running integration and e2e test suite inside the cloud.
We can't wait to meet you and spend some quality networking time by the beer and tech talks. Stay up to date with all the info by following the event page and see you at Kotlarska 11!
- Please book your spot on https://evenea.pl/event/qq5meetup - registration is obligatory! There's no need to print the ticket but please, have it on your mobile
- Please try to be on time as we're starting at 6:10 sharp and that can be difficult to join us later
- By attending this meetup, you agree to be photographed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials - in practice it's all about Facebook photo gallery from the event that we publish on our facebook page after the event