Quantum Computing with AI & ML Researcher - PhD Tony McCaffrey
As an AI researcher, Tony developed a new model in which classic AI, ML, and Humans all collaborate to counter each other's weaknesses in creative problem solving. Called BrainSwarming, it has been popularized by Harvard Business Review as an in-person group problem solving process. It is soon to become an online platform with AI and ML added in.
In this Chapter Meeting, DevOps Institute Ambassador, Marco Coulter, will kick off with a ten minute Quantum Computing 101 and then we'll open the floor for chat with Marco and Coulter. Topics we'll cover are:
- The battle for quantum supremacy
- How brainswarming is replacing brainstorming
- The Incompleteness Theorum
- Faster Factoring through Fractals
- Overcoming creative obstacles
- Anything you want to talk about!
We will also be joined by DevOps Institute's Alejandro Debenedet who will talk us through the new Professional Premium Membership from DevOps Institute.