Cloud Services Service Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Responsible for building and providing specific IS Solutions/Services and support activities elaborate on scope and impacting areas.
- Responsible for building and delivering of cloud solutions and services as advised
- Reviews Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and corresponding service monitoring & controlling metrics to identify rightsizing opportunities
- Executes the cloud solution/service delivery utilizing the internal IS delivery units and IS operations team members as well as external 3rd party IS service suppliers in a “core and flex model” as advised
- Delivers cloud service or support within Hosting domain to relevant customer group ensuring execution of requirements within budgeted costs and time schedule
- Supports the installation / management / maintenance / optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS Service Build or IS Service Delivery within the domain
- Supports work in the domain is aligned to given goals and compliant with ABB IS Enterprise Architecture and any other applicable ABB Group Directives and ABB Group Guidelines, especially ABB IS Guidelines and Directive, which deal with IS service delivery
- Manages cloud consumption within the department budget, effectively and delivers activities within agreed schedules and costs. On request, participates in consumption-related meetings
- In concert with IS Business Relationship ensures satisfaction with IS services understanding their strategic and tactical needs, making sure actions are taken to close any gaps, and influencing stakeholder perceptions of the relevant IS services; all within the scope of responsibility
- Supports major incident & critical situation resolution. Has to be consulted and provides input and resolution for any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on the relevant IS solutions/services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a re-lated discipline
- Above 2 year of IS experience within the relevant IS domain
- Strong IS developing and operations skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and IS technologies
- Experience to translate business requirements into technical IS capabilities and solutions
- Experience in project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Superior knowledge of IS technology
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Cloud Services Service Manager.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: PL80379465_E1