We are looking for an outstanding Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) to support databases, many of them considered critical in maintaining, provisioning, and monitoring Sabre’s global network. The candidate will play a key role in all new departmental initiatives while continuing to ensure the availability/stability of existing functionality. This position is in a centralized database administration team, which provides 7x24 support in test/cert/prod environments. You will regularly lead multiple small to medium-size projects or one large project and perform project management activities such as planning, sizing, configuring and scheduling. Job Description: Oracle DBA with minimum of 7 yrs. experience on Oracle Database version 12c and 19c hands on Oracle RAC, Golden Gate, Data Guard and Cloud (AWS/GCP).
• 5 to 8 years of experience with 24x7 Production and development databases. • BS/BA or MS/MA in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines preferred, or equivalent years of experience • Database admin at mission critical web-service company with high availability. • 5-7 yrs experience in RAC. • 4-5 yrs experience of Data Guard and Golden Gate. • 3-4 years of cloud database administration (AWS/GCP) • Other RDBMS technologies MySQL, MS SQL, Couchbase (Any one of them is required) • DBA certification required • Strong analytical skills and capable of influencing on technical issues • Cloud certification (AWS, GCP) • Ability to lead projects and perform project management activities such as planning, sizing, configuring and scheduling • Strong English speaking, writing and communication skills
Why is it worth working with us?
Flexible work arrangement
- Work From Anywhere: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
- Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
- Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
- Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
- Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
- My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
- Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
- Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
- Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
- Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
- Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
- Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
- Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
- Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
- Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
- English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
- Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
- GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
- Certification and tuition reimbursement
- Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
- Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
- Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
- No dress code
- Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
- Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.