Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
Our three scrum teams in Kraków are responsible for delivering and maintaining applications that handle High Performance Shopping suite for Sabre’s customers across Travel Solutions. We deliver back-end solutions for Travel Network and Airline Solutions customers.
As a Test Engineer on this team, you will have an impact on every stage of development, ensuring we deliver the right products to our customers. You will help develop test cases at the inception of new features, refine test strategies and develop powerful new test automation tools. You will be surrounded by highly technical, young, energetic and friendly professionals with passion for quality and automation.
In addition, your soft skills will be crucial to help our other QAs to increase their knowledge and productivity.
• Debugs moderately complex software products using systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
• Capable of working independently and with Scrum Team members
• Design, code and execute automated test scripts.
• Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
• Develops and executes software test plans.
• Documents and tracks product testing results.
• Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
• Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
• Conducts functional and test process consulting and coordinates testing groups.
• May conduct training on use of automated tools and processes.
• Explores opportunities for implementing new technology standards in QA environment
- Experience in design and implementation of test automation solutions.
- Expert knowledge of QA methodologies (3+ years)
- Selenium, Junit, TestNG, AssertJ and/or other testing tools and frameworks
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Maven)
- Good programming skills (Java, JS)
- Experience in backend tests (REST, jMeter, SoupUI)
- Basic knowledge of Linux and Bash scripting
- Familiarity with SQL
- Experience in working with version-control system (GIT or SVN)
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
- Education: B.S. degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
Why is it worth working with us?
• Work From Anywhere in Poland: profit from working from home in different variants: in the office, hybrid or fully remote.
• Flexible working hours: maintain your work-life balance by adjusting your working hours to your needs.
• Floating Holidays: use additional up to 2 days of paid time- off benefit
• Paid parental leave: if you are a father, take up to 10 additional weeks off with pay after birth or adoption of a child. For mothers, we have maternity leave paid 100% for 12 more weeks.
• Paid volunteer time: take up to 4 days annually to give your time to a charitable organization of your choice.
• My Benefit platform/Multisport card: enjoy the benefit cafeteria system and use popular sport card
• Tax deduction: take the opportunity to claim deductible costs, reducing your income tax
• Employee Capital Plans: profit from long-term saving scheme co-financed by Sabre and the State Treasury
• Baby Bonus: benefit from one-time allowance on childbirth or adoption
• Say Thanks program: collect points on recognition program and transfer them to wide variety of gifts and services
• Luxmed VIP medical coverage: take care of yourself and your family with the extensive medical package with a broad range of additional services
• Foreign travel insurance: feel safe going abroad with free, Allianz insurance offered as part of our Lux Med package.
• Employee Assistance Program: find help in free, confidential program with a certified counselor.
• Mindfulness & meditation apps: take care of your mental and physical health with free access to Headspace, Burn Along, Sanvello which will help you manage stress, exercise, sleep and more.
• Life insurance: sign up for free, high coverage life insurance program.
• English & Polish lessons: improve your language skills during lessons led by native speakers
• Professional development: enjoy access to LinkedIn Learning as well as join Sabre live learning sessions.
• GCP learning and certification: learn and get certified during instructor-led training, online learning with Coursera, and test sandbox environments with QwikLabs
• Certification and tuition reimbursement
• Our Communities: join on of ours team member groups focused on sharing knowledge and best practices (Google Developers Group, Innovation Lab Community, Woman in Technology, SOLVE!T and many more)
• Car and bike parking including electric scooter charging station: use them free of charge.
• Fun & Relax zone in modern office: enjoy electronic tables to work, foosball, ping pong, pool table, swings, massage chairs and terraces to admire a panoramic view of Kraków. We have parents’ rooms as well.
• No dress code
• Innovation Lab: access Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality equipment, Robot construction kit, 3D printers and many more
• Attractive Referral Bonus: earn $2500 USD for every hired referral.
We will give careful consideration to your application and review your details against the position criteria. You will receive separate notification as your application progresses.
Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum criteria for the role will proceed in the selection process. Join our life community at Sabre by following us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.