We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world's most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Substation Automation team, we are looking for a C# developer who is willing to work in big international environment and who wants to delivering systems to large electrical power utilities. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As a C#/.NET Developer you will be a member of Agile team in Krakow, developing ABB Substation Automation software products. Your duties will include also active cooperation with Product Owner and other stakeholders, as well as knowledge sharing within development team working together to shape the future of the power grid and bring reliable power to all corners of the world.
- Maintaining and developing systems or applications using Microsoft .NET technology
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- Working in a cross discipline team, using Agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team's activities
- Share your experience and skills with other team members
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
- 1+ years of professional experience in C#/.NET and WPF
- Knowledge in object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP)
- Good understanding of Agile software development processes and principles
- Knowledge of unit testing technics and frameworks
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in key infrastructure technologies: operating systems, infrastructure security, networking, databases
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next C#/.NET Developer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).”
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees.