Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Information Systems (IS) delivery team for Finance domain is looking for IS Operations Manager to work with key RPA system for ABB Group. In this role, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering and supporting IS Business Process Automation Service, taking end to end responsibility for Applications from both operational (support, maintenance) and development perspective, having significant contribution into the current and future Service delivered to the business. It is a great opportunity to participate in shaping complex environment of advanced corporate systems, cooperating with experts from all over the world in tackling challenges and driving opportunities.
– End-to-end responsibility for maintenance and development of automations
– Shaping of Roadmap for application and maintaining change backlog for applications and platforms, driving application change process and ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations
– Coordination of works executed by application development team, infrastructure and support teams (internal and external) in ensuring high level of quality and availability
– Establishing and improving integrated, business process-oriented SLAs and OLAs
– Accountability for the resolution of any incident, change or project which has, or might have, a major impact on the relevant IS application
– Accountability for IS Compliance (SOX audits)
– Triggering and driving improvement initiatives on quality of service, ensuring better alignment with business needs
– Maintaining good relations with Stakeholders, providing regular status updates/health checks to main business representatives
– Support in cost estimates and project plans for the applications or integration platforms in scope
– Support of application budget execution
– Cooperation with the Solution Architects in regards to Application architecture and landscape
– Building and maintaining relationship with vendors.
– Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Finance, Economy or related field
– Minimum 2 years of experience managing global application/services or implementation projects
– Experience with one or more RPA technologies such as Blue Prism (preferred), UiPath, Automation Anywhere
– Proven experience of working with IT service management concepts (ITIL)
– Good organization and self-discipline, time management and decisiveness
– Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential
– Strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of the overall context of business processes and technologies
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Scrum or general Agile knowledge and working experience is a strong plus
More about us
It is our mission in IS to harness the power of information technology to deliver valuable, reliable and competitive IS services for ABB. If you have a strong technical and analytical mind and the drive to help us stay ahead of the competition, you are the one we are looking for.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.