We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Substation Automation team, we are looking for a JAVA UI developer with willing to grow in an international environment who is especially interested in building large scale network management system. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
ABB Wireless develops and builds innovative outdoor wireless communications technologies and products used for mission-critical applications. We are renowned for high reliability and performance, strong security and flexible scalability. We have more than 1,000 customers in over 50 countries around the world. Our customers use our products to build wireless IP broadband networks for many applications in the utility, oil and gas, mining, industrial hub and smart city markets.
• Work on cloud based highly scaled next generation architecture
• End to end development of the application with focus on web UI
• Design, develop, test and maintain applications based on the approved specifications
• Work with customers, management team, customer support team and other parties to collect application requirements and provide technical support of identifying and trouble-shooting issues, bugs and other technic problems
• Analyze the requirements and write functional / design specifications and determine the technologies used for the development
• 3+ years of years in web based UI design and development. At least Bachelor's or university degree (B. S) in computer science, information sciences or a related field
• Deep knowledge on Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Hibernate and good knowledge on Tomcat, Apache, JDBC and relational databases
• Excellent written and oral communications skills; a high degree of self-motivation and flexibility; ability to build good relationships both within the team and with other organizations
• Manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment in order to meet deliverables on time; understand and work in a complex computing environment and ability to understand new technologies quickly
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next JAVA UI developer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com