Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges.
To strengthen our Integrated Operations Management team, developing unified approach for software which consists of set of services and apps with individual lifecycles hosted on top of ABB common platforms for on-prem execution and cloud, we are looking for a .NET Developer who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As a .NET Developer you will be a member of the Agile team in Kraków. You will be working in cross-functional team which operates in an international environment. Being part of this team means also being a part of the huge stream which operates using Scaled Agile Framework.
- Designing and developing greenfield product using microservices architecture
- Following best software development practices to ensure high quality product and great user experience
- Participating in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design via implementation, testing to delivery, following best DevOps practices
- Working in a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis
- 2+ years of professional experience in C# language using .NET/.NET Core and web development technologies
- Excellent understanding of SOLID principles, design patterns, architectural patterns, design tools, data structures
- Practical skills using Docker or other containerization technologies
- Experience in using Git
- Familiarity with relational and non-relational databases
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following will be an asset: Manufacturing domain, Domain-Driven Design, Cloud applications development, Azure DevOps or other CI/CD tool, Microservice-based applications development
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: