Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Corporate Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Integrated Operations Management team, developing unified approach for software which consists of set of services and apps with individual lifecycles hosted on top of ABB common platforms for on-prem execution and cloud, we are looking for a Full-Stack React/.NET Developer, who is an effective team player with excellent communication skills. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed into a tangible product. As a React/.NET Full Stack Developer you will be a member of the Agile team in Kraków. You will be working in cross-functional team which operates in an international environment. Being part of this team means also being a part of the huge stream which operates using Scaled Agile Framework.
- Employ newest, state-of-the-art tools and language frameworks daily (C# 9+, TS 4+)
- Introduce or request new tools to improve team productivity
- Designing and developing greenfield products using microservices and micro-frontends architecture
- Ensuring high quality in the developed products with great user experience
- Participating in the whole software development lifecycle from analysis, design, implementation, testing to delivery, following best DevOps practices
- Working in a cross-discipline, international, English-speaking teams, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team activities
- 2+ years of professional experience in frontend development using TypeScript, Vanilla JS, and React, and backend web development using ASP.NET Core
- Excellent understanding of SOLID principles, architectural patterns, data structures
- Practical skills using Docker
- Experience in using Git
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following will be an asset: Functional programming paradigm, Manufacturing domain, Domain-Driven Design, Azure DevOps, or another CI/CD tool
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.